SLAYING IN MY CULLOTE

1 comment






Hello readers
Have always been a lover of jumpsuit but haven't seen the perfect way to style it up until I came across haddiee cullotte which was named after me being the slayer by a modest designer "modest pearl by Ray".
I got a call from the designer on a morning to pick up a cloth at the park which I was so excited to see,I couldn't wait to try them on,it was just so perfect for me and can't wait to have a pro pic which came out very nice  and got viral on instagram.
Cullotte is very essential in every woman wardrobe, it's so comfy,light,easy to wear and very modest.
 I doubt if I cant rock my cullotte anywhere  I want to with a perfect styling.

Cullotte - modest pearl by Ray
Shoes - Vinci
Purse -voir
Scarf - twenty 4 thirty 1
Next PostNewer Post Home

1 comment: